Rwanda VISA is the most important document one needs to carry as they travel to the land of 1000 hills to explore the vast wildlife and nature of this country.
Citizens from the following countries are visa-exempted for only 90 days, and these include Burundi, Benin, Angola, Car, Chad, Ghana, DR Congo, Haiti, Indonesia, Philippines, Senegal, Seychelles, South Sudan, Uganda, Sao Tome and Principe, Singapore, Tanzania, Kenya, Mauritius, Saint Kitts, and Nevis.
Diplomats from these countries such as Morocco, Israel, India, Ethiopia, Djibouti, China, Namibia, Turkey, Gabon, and the United Arab Emirates, they do not require a Rwanda VISA. The United Arab Emirates citizens of UAE always visit Rwanda for a maximum of 90 days, this happened when the two countries signed an agreement.
On the 1st of January, 2018 visitors from around the world are eligible for the Rwanda VISA on arrival. The citizens of Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa countries are not Rwanda VISA-exempt and they receive visas for a period of 90 days while others for a period of 30 days.
Countries that are not VISA-exempt can as well obtain a Rwanda VISA online or at the diplomatic mission. Entry VISAs are only valid for single entry for a period that does not exceed 30 days within three working days.
There is a big number of tourists that flock in the country every year on Rwanda Safaris and other different trips. These only go through a few steps, and one of the steps to go through by fill in any easy online application form, and at the moment you have submitted your application online you will receive an e-mail and you are required to answer all the questions that are being asked in the email correctly.
The procedures that you go through to possess a Rwanda VISA are not so tuff as when you try to get one for other countries. For tourists, after obtaining the visa you will be able to access all the nature of Rwanda, wildlife, bird species, forests, mountains, and many more.
Rwanda as a country is one of three countries in Africa and East Africa that inhabits the mountain Gorillas in the world, golden monkeys, Chimpanzees and primate species, obtain a visa and enjoy the tourist attractions.
You can use your credit card or debit card to purchase a visa or make payments and you can as well ask the tour company to send you an invitation letter which you can obtain in order to be allowed entry in the country.
There are tourist attractions and experiences to offer include;
- visiting the Volcanoes National park which inhabits over 300 mountain Gorillas. It’s a small area with a total area of 125km.sq of a rain forest, the park is located in Musanze district ,taking one hour from Kigali the capital city of Rwanda. A gorilla permit costs 1500USD, besides a home to mountain Gorillas it also inhabits, other primate species including Golden monkeys, Chimpanzees.
- Nyungwe Forest National park is located in the southwest part of Rwanda, the biodiversity of wildlife and bird species. Nyungwe forest National Park covers an area of 1,000km of the rain forest, which is Rwanda’s watershed area.
- Visit the canopy walk which is located above the forest. There number of primates including the blue monkeys, red tailed monkey, grey-cheeked Mangabey and many more.
- Kigali City tour; Visit Kigali city the clean city in East Africa as well as the Kigali Genocide memorial center. Learn about the historical center.
- Akagera National park Full of wildlife species such as the Zebras, Hippos, Giraffes, Elephants , antelopes and many more.
- Lake Kivu The lake is located in Rwanda at the border with Democratic Republican of Congo, it offers boat cruise, swimming in the fresh water.
- Butare Test the Rwanda Culture and visit the historical sites, royal palaces of the formers ruling Monarchs.
‘The Rwanda VISA will grant you the best experience with wildlife. The only recommended country to go for the best of best in terms of nature is non-other than Rwanda.’