3 Days Bwindi Flying Safari
3 Days Bwindi Flying Safari is a short safari tour that is interesting because if its an option for a client to take a flight to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Bwindi Forest National Park harbors mountain gorillas and is a major gorilla trekking hub in Uganda.
Highlights of the 3 Days Bwindi Flying Safari
- Day 1: Fly to Kihihi Airstrip near Bwindi
- Day 2: Trek the Mountain Gorillas in the Morning
- Day 3: Fly from Bwindi to Entebbe
Day 1: Fly to Kihihi Airstrip near Bwindi
- Transfer to Kihihi: Arrive at Entebbe international airport; you will be transferred to Kajjansi airstrip for your flight transferee to Kihihi airstrip in the west region of Uganda. The flight schedules have one for early morning and another for the afternoon. Make sure once you confirm your travel, we will book your flight and provide you with more booking hotels. When you arrive at Kihihi Airstrip our company guide or lodge representative will pick up at the Airstrip. The journey takes 1hour and 45 minutes to transfer to your lodge.
- Accommodation options include Bwindi Crested Crane Hotel, Mahogany springs lodge, Buhoma lodge, Silverback lodge, Silverback lodge ad they all include a Meal plan with Lunch and Dinner.
- Flight schedule options: Morning options depart time from Entebbe at 07:00 am or 7:45 am, it will take a maximum 1 hour to arrive at 8:45 am or 9:30 am, afternoon flight option departs time from Entebbe 12:45 pm or 12:00 pm, you will arrive at Kihihi at 1:55 pm or at 2:45 pm.
Day 2: Gorilla trekking
- Gorilla Trekking: On day 2 of the 3 Days Bwindi Flying Safari you will wake up early have breakfast, pack your lunch, and our guide will drive you to the park headquarters for a short briefing. At 7:30 am you will be briefed about the whole tour for Mountain Gorilla trekking after you will be briefed about the whole Gorilla trekking session, be grouped in a number of 8 people, trek with a guide and ranger who will escort you to the forest. As you go through the forest have a chance to spot a number of trees, bird species, mammals, butterflies, primates, geckos, reptiles and many more. You will trek the Mountain Gorillas as they continue with their day to to day activities including grooming each other, playing, feeding, and grooming each other and many more. The Mountain Gorillas are habituated; the trekking is done in four different sectors including Rushaga, Ruhija, Nkuringo and Buhoma sector in Bwindi Impenetrable National park. Trek the Mountain Gorillas according to where they last ate from, built their nests, chewed bamboo shoots and many more the trek takes 30 minutes to 7 hours. The trek is very exciting along the forested slopes, bamboo, bushes where you have to reach the Mountain Gorillas. You will spend one hour with the Mountain Gorillas and encounter the amazing experience in the field. After have one hour for lunch picnic, then return to the headquarters for a Gorilla certificate celebration.
- Batwa Trail: In the evening you can opt for the Batwa Trail, community walk and many more to encounter.
Day 3: Entebbe
- Departure: Early morning after breakfast our guide will transfer you to Kihihi Airstrip where you will catch a flight back to Entebbe International Airport, Kajjansi airstrip or your area of resident depending on your preference before 6 pm.
Trip includes: Permits, accommodation, Meals, and Transportation
Trip Excludes: Visa, Air tickets, Personal expenses, Tips, and many more
End of the 3 Days Bwindi Gorilla Safari